Thursday, May 6, 2010

thirsty thursdays: FAIL

I just looked through 360-some photos from a wedding I recently attended. When the link arrived in my inbox, I was pumped -- I love candid shots, and was thinking that since it was a small wedding, and I'd actually convinced Andy to hit the dance floor for more than two songs, the photog just might have snagged a new cutesy couple-y shot for us to admire. No such luck.

Instead I found myself hanging my head in slight embarrassment, hoping none of my coworkers would walk past and witness the carnage that glowed on the screen in front of me. No cutesy shots of Andy and me. Just shots of me dancing -- mouth wide open, thumbs jerked out, my "serious dancing mode face"... one after of another of me in true madwoman form. A Gallery of Punishment meant to teach me a lesson or two about enjoying vodka cranberries and loving to dance.

And, to top it all off, our Wedding Weekend Roadtripping Friends were rewarded for their drinking and dancing efforts with numerous shots in which they couldn't look more adorable. AND, the last wedding we went to with them they walked away with a Money Shot, which still graces a frame in their living room. Damn they're good.

Though I suppose it's for the best, since they're getting hitched in a mere seven weeks, and we have a marathon 13 months to practice our romantic poses and get this cutesy thing down to an art.

No comments:

Post a Comment