Monday, May 10, 2010

monday (un)mentionables: earrings and excel

"It’s Monday! Which for you probably means another week of trying to work while you are really wanting to just read wedding blogs."

Oh Style Me Pretty, you know me so well.

I had a great weekend at home with my parents, talking about mostly non-wedding related things, but also many wedding-related things. We made some decisions, did lots of brainstorming, and rooted around for inspiration... and ended up finding a pair of my mom's mom's earrings, which I will wear on my (our) wedding day.

Then, while walking around our venue last night, Andy and I made another important decision -- one which I feel really good about. (Oh the suspense!)

Coming off a weekend of wedding momentum makes PowerPoint decks and Excel spreadsheets seem quite uninspiring indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment