Monday, May 17, 2010

monday mentionable: camellia

For my 25th birthday, Mr. S. got me a lovely little dress from one of my favorite stores (he wanted to get me something special, and knew quite well I'd never drop that kind of cashola on myself). And, since shipping costs are silly and he didn't know which size to order, I got to go pick it up myself... and make sure it looked as good on me as it does on this headless mannequin.

Well, I went yesterday, and the headless mannequin proved sexier than I. Disappointing indeed. But then! I found something I liked even better. Readers, meet Camellia. Camellia, Readers.


Isn't she lovely?? When I put her on I felt like I should be sitting in Betty Draper's living room, smoking a cigarette out of one of those fancy, old, very feminine cigarette holders, vodka gimlet in hand. *Romantic sigh*

And I don't even like cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment