Tuesday, July 28, 2009

things i miss

Walking across the Hennepin Bridge. Eating burgers at the bar at the 112 eatery. My bed. Cold beer at The Bulldog. Andy. Running along the river. Laughing with my friends. Having dinner on the deck with my family. Cream in my coffee. The convenience of an American cell phone plan. Monday yoga. Eating dinner without the television on. Fast computers. Brunch. The way music from my iPod fills the condo, and dancing to it in the kitchen. Hugs. Thai food. Sitting in my underwear and eating ice cream straight from the carton. Bad American television. Soft toilet paper. Clean air. Vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. And i miss every last little thing about you too. Tear. I was very inspired by you this week. Jogged 17 miles with Abby on Monday morning (BEFORE work) and I tried a hot yoga class. Lia, my dear inspiration! Be safe, friend.

    ReplyDelete