Tuesday, June 2, 2009

so much

With the count down to twenty (!) days, I am overwhelmed with my long list of pre-departure to-dos...

- Purchase international health insurance
- Locate Argentinian outlet adapters and international calling cards
- Make sure my iPod playlists are up-to-snuff
- Replace the battery in my watch, hem some pants, oil some shoes
- Brush up on the subjunctive
- Create a binder of my Argentina research
- Eat at all of my favorite restaurants
- Figure out which studio offers the best tango lessons in Buenos Aires
- Break in new running shoes
- Travel to Baltimore to see one of my favorite bands
- Find a new yoga studio to call home
- Maximize face time with the man and the fam
- Get together with various friends
- Finish the best show on television
- Cross off a daunting to-do list at work
- Pack

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment