Thursday, June 25, 2009

flirtation

They stare at me from inside windows, on every block, down every street. Dressed in leather, I can smell their skin. Short, tall, brown, black, wearing everything from deep red to animal prints. They want me, I just know it. They want to be mine, to be close to my skin. I don´t think they´d mind if I walked all over them. I can barely stand it, their taunting, their flaunting, their new and intriguing foreign ways. How will I ever chose? I want them all. I´m not sure I can take this torture any longer. I can feel myself giving in to their seductive ways, broken down by the way they seem to follow me wherever I go. Maybe I can hold out a week or two more, but I know there´s no denying it - some day, very soon, I will bring one home with me. My very own, sexed-up, delicious pair of Argentinian boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment