Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my argentine solstice

Today is my Argentine Solstice - the mid-point* of my time here. Seventy-eight days behind me, seventy-eight days ahead of me. It´s hard to believe two and a half months have already passed, and it´s exciting to think I still have two and a half more to enjoy. I can´t wait to see what kind of adventures, stories and learnings this downhill slide back to Minnesota brings.

*I have defined my time here as the five months of my ¨structured¨ program. However, I´ll be in South America for an additional two weeks once it ends, traveling with Andy... and I believe that falls under the Vacation Category, not the Lia Learning Lots About Herself Category. Plus, I´d be fooling both you and myself if I tried to deny the fact that The Day Andy Arrives was the unanimous winner when choosing my Countdown Date.

No comments:

Post a Comment