Wednesday, September 30, 2009

crave

Those of you who know me know that I love food. A lot. Far more than the average person. I´m not ashamed of it - I´m quite pleased, actually, that I was created to be such a food-loving machine. Food brings a lot of happiness into my life; but that also means that when I´m far away from my favorite foods my life becomes a little less bright. So today I am going to pay tribute to all of the foods I have been dreaming about and missing dearly...

Pancakes with real maple syrup. Cheeseburgers from the 112 Eatery and The Bulldog. Punch Pizza. Surly Furious.

Brunch-related carbohydrates: waffles, french toast, hashbrowns, bagels, english muffins, and donuts from the Old Fashioned Donut Shoppe.

Normal ketchup.

Panang curry, spring rolls, peanut sauce, thai iced tea. Kihn Do's basil-with-beef.

Junk food: frozen pizza, Velveeta Shells & Cheese, tater tots, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, licorice.

Sushi.

My mom's famous sandwiches.

Burrito bowls with heaps of guacamole. Cheese tamales.

Cream of Wheat with raisins, brown sugar and whole cream. (This one surprised me too.)

Tapioca pudding.

Andy's scrambled eggs. Bacon.

Peanut butter. Kashi. Old Home Vanilla Yogurt. Cottage cheese. Soy milk. Hummus.

Hope Creamery butter.

Mmmmm... only 72 days until I embark upon my American Food Marathon... who's coming with??

3 comments:

  1. Sign me up! Bring on the 5,000+ calorie day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you KNOW I can hang with during a feat like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets do some damage over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete