Tuesday, July 13, 2010

pie and the likes

All this running has me craving pie like no other. Cherry pie, blueberry pie, apple pie... and other pie-like things, like peach cobbler and rhubarb crisp. If you put a pie in front of me right now I would do some serious damage. And it doesn't help that I work on the Pie Account at work, so I'm looking at gorgeous photos of mouthwatering pies all day long, reading recipe after torturous recipe. Oh pie, you are such a tease.

So, in honor of my (lifelong but currently ramped-up) obsession, here are some inspiring recipes that I just may have to make some time soon...

Cherry Fried Pie and Peach and Blueberry Crumble from Ezra Pound Cake
Peach Cobbler from My Baking Addiction
Rhubarb Crisp from Epicurious
Caramel-Apple Streusel Pie from Pillsbury
Best Blueberry Pie from The Bitten Word

No comments:

Post a Comment