Thursday, July 8, 2010

cream is my biffel

I love cream. Oh so very much. One of my favorites foods is Special K topped with fresh peaches, blueberries and honey, with cold whipping cream poured all over. My mouth is watering as we speak. Be still my saliva.

Anyway, while building a list of food blogs for work today, I stumbled across this recipe for Sweet Cream. I've had trouble focusing ever since. All I can think about is getting out of work as soon as possible, sprinting home and whipping this up, eating it with the fresh berries that were just delivered from my farm share. Heaven on a spoon.

If you love cream too, I think you should make this recipe.

That is all.

Wait, no it's not. What's "biffel," you ask? Technically, it's BFFL. Best Friend For Life. I refuse to say "BFF," but I love me some Biffel. Biffel is one of three acronyms I allow myself to use in everyday speech, along with BTW (but only in writing!) and BFD. I only use LOL, OMG and TTYL when mocking.

Fascinating, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment