Friday, July 30, 2010

friday favorites

Oh Friday Favorites, I've neglected you. And not for lack of favorites, because I have many. Life is good indeed.

- Cruising through the countryside of southern Minnesota with the windows down, Mr. S. in the passenger seat and Wagon Wheel blaring out of the speakers
- Training so hard that I find myself eating lunch at 10am... and again at 2pm... with snacks in between.
- Researching readings and poems and lyrics and sayings, and brainstorming how they'll work themselves into our marriage ceremony (which will take place just ten months from yesterday, by the way).
- Hearing Nathaniel Rateliff at the Turf Club, after Juicy Lucy's at The Nook.
- Having my brother and future sister-in-law in town and sitting around the dinner table with my entire family.
- Knowing that in SIX SHORT DAYS I'll be standing front and center at First Ave as my mind is blown

No comments:

Post a Comment