Sunday, November 8, 2009

out of office

Tomorrow I'm off for Argentina's lake district with my friend Alie. We're going to spend eleven days hiking, kayaking, and exploring some mountain towns and hippie havens. I won't be back until the 21st, so these next couple of weeks are going to be pretty light on posting...

... and once I do return to the blog world, I won't be around for long. When I get back to BsAs I only have five days until Andy arrives, and then will be on another little hiatus. But do not fret!! I plan to continue blogging even after I return home. There are quite a few posts I haven't yet had the chance to write, and I think they'll still be applicable even after I leave Argentina.

And then there are always the post-being-abroad learnings, thoughts, realizations and memories that surface days, weeks, months, and even years! after one returns home. Basically I'm going to be blogging until the end of time.

So, my loyal readers, do not give up on me. Blogging is so much more fun when I know there are actually people out there reading what I'm blabbing about.

Have a great mid-November, and I'll keep you posted (literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment